RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
If you are unhappy with any of the items you have received from us, first of all, we are sorry to hear that. Returns happen, and we’d love to help fix things.
We accept exchanges and refunds, provided they meet the criteria set out below.
If you’d like to send anything back to us, please ensure you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of you receiving the goods. We can also only accept returns on items that are in perfect, resalable condition – this means they cannot have been used, washed or otherwise affected.
Please make sure that the items are returned in the original packaging including tags and labels. You’ll also need to download and fill out one of our returns forms and include that with your returned items.
If your items do not meet the criteria above, please do not send them back to us as they will not be accepted.
Other important things to note:
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Headwear and underwear products cannot be accepted for hygiene reasons.
- The initial cost of shipping will not be included in your refunded amount, as the delivery service was fulfilled.
- All return shipping costs must be covered by the customer, including any duty or customs charges.
- Please allow up to 10 working days after we receive the returned items for us to process it.
- Please be aware that refunds can take several days to appear in your bank account after we issue them.
- Don't forget to print off and fill out one of our returns forms!